Sunday 26 September 2010

What Is Good

10 things I think are good:
1. Having a bath
2. Ben & Jerry's ice Cream - Phish Food
3. Rollercoaster's - speed
4. Slipper boots
5. Abercrombie & Fitch aftershave
6. Making snowmen
7. Decorating Christmas tree
8. Clothes shopping
9. Nandos (medium chicken pitta with perinaise sauce)
10. Cupcakes

But from my summer brief I have decided to take forward that wearing makeup is good, as I think it has the most potential. To me it is interesting and I like the fun aspect of it. I am excited for this brief!

To be considered:
Why bad - could be contoversial/entertaining
What is good? - what do I want to convey
Good for who? - needs to be clear to the target audience
What about it is good?
Is it to inform, sell? What language is appropriate - tone of voice
Where can it be communicated?
Humour/Guilt/Persuade

18th October:
-represent 'What is Good'
-idea of print outcome
-research designs
-why? reference/learn/analyse

Need to create a 2D and 3D piece - and have a relationship between the two
Packaging doesn't have to be a box
-consider the hierachy/order/layout
-print process (technical restraint)
-material cost, print cost
-seminars and information
-stock/colour

No comments:

Post a Comment