Monday 19 October 2009

Summer Brief

I had to produce an alphabet that visually communicates me as an individual. I chose a word for each letter of the alphabet that represented different aspects of my personality, such as things I like to do, places I go, what I love and hate, and what type of person I see myself as. To make it more personal to me, I chose to draw each letterform by hand using illustrations of my interpretation of each word. Each letterform, shown below, had to be of A6 foramt (portrait). The words I chose for each letter of the alphabet where: Art, Bed, Car, Doodling, Energy, Fashion, Godson, Home, Ironing, Jewelery, Kirsty, Love, Make-up, Nightclub, Optimistic, Party, Quality, Relax, Shopping, Timekeeping, Umbrella, Visual, Wigan, X-Factor, Yoga, Zante.




No comments:

Post a Comment