Sunday 22 November 2009

OUGD101 - No News Is Good News - Message & Delivery - Final Mail Shot

Here is my final mail post, consisting of an envelope with a tear away back, containing a beer mat... I think the post is effective as people seem to be fascinated with the beer mat and how it works, making it something that would be used as something to fiddle with whilst in an alcohol fulled enviornment, which also has a message to it, that they are more likely to read. I chose the envelope with a tear away back as a connection between the interaction of the beer mat and the envelope. The front of the envelope has a ring stain on the front to represent drinking.
From my crit an issue was raised that I should have information on the inside of the envelope to give more about where to get the beer mats from. So, as you take out the mat, there is a message on the envelope beneath it that says 'Drink Spiking is on the increase'. Another issue raised was that on the front of the envelope I should use the design from my poster of having 'Are you sure about drinking that' within the ring stain to tie it in with the contents of the envelope and create a relationship to it, so the recipient has an idea that it is about drinking, as it wasn't to clear just the ring stains alone.






The net for my beer matt (double sided) and the front and back of the envelope.



No comments:

Post a Comment