Thursday 13 October 2011

Progress Surgery Feedback

Here are some notes and feedback I recieved from the progress crit with Lorenzo, and an action plan that I am going to follow.




We pin-pointed that for Brief 1 I had stuck with the Laurel Leaf idea and that looking at different concepts could help to come away from this and generate new ideas. This is what I want to do to broaden my development and come up with alternate design ideas that are more appropriate and that work better. I am also going design for more deliverables, considering the brand across a range of different medias. I need to look more into branding to help me gain a better understanding of it. So I will do some research on this.

I am also going to start on Brief 2 and 3 coming up with some initial ideas and concepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment