Friday 9 December 2011

Brief 2 - Web Page design

The website page is the contact point for the consumer to order their very own Imaginative Colour paper Selection tool. This must be the most informative. I used the black card as a backdrop for the webpage and working with a 800px x 600px, I worked out that there should be 6 pages
1. About
2. Warm Book
3. Neutral Warm Book
4. Cool Book
5. Neutral Cool
6. Order

I used the animal stencil so that on the home page all the gradients are shown behind the animals, but then once you click onto their individual page, only their gradient is shown and the rest of the animals are white. I also have rollover buttons on the pages so that the text underlines. The animals on the web page have been cut into circles, to reduce the size. The deign has been kept simple and easy to use, and more information about each booklet would be included.

I tried some compositions before deciding on the one that worked best:


No comments:

Post a Comment