Thursday 1 December 2011

Progress Surgery with Lorenzo

here is some feedback and some things I need to clarify as taken from the progress surgery I had today with Lorenzo.

Final Design Boards
- should link any gaps - smooth story of brief
-full range shot
-photograph in context where possible

Brief 2 - I tried to mainly foci on this brief as it was th even I was most struggling with making the concept clear enough. So I need to :
- clarify why stencils are begin used
-work out mail shot and who the consumer interacts with it - what information needs to be included
-work in the language used to strengthen then concept - 'use your instincts'
- Fedrigoni wild is in our DNA

Brief 4 - WAVEN - I was taking ages in creating the logo for this, so I need to focus it down to one and see how far I could develop it so it looked right for the brand, as I had too many ideas.
- I decided to go with the idea of have a thread through the 'o' at the top of the Swedish A to bring the weaving process into the logo design.

No comments:

Post a Comment