Saturday 12 February 2011

Idents in After Effects

Snowball Attack Ident: I think it is funny, but I don't think the transition from boy to snowman works too well. I am going to try it with the girl instead and keep the same hat and eyes on her and the snowman so you can tell it is her covered in snow.


Ident Idea 1 from Kirsty Hair on Vimeo.

The same snowball attack Ident but with different transitions for the credits. This one works better because there is a bit more movement in the piece. I have also added sound to it, and had it fade in and then fade back out.


Ident Idea 1 - 2 from Kirsty Hair on Vimeo.

Making a Snowman Ident: I really like this one I think I will definitely use it for one of my finals. I do need to add the sound to it yet.


Snowman Ident from Kirsty Hair on Vimeo.

Sledge Ident:


Sledge Ident from Kirsty Hair on Vimeo.

Snowball Attack Ident - with girl instead of boy
I prefer this one and I also like the snow covering the screen before the credits come on.


Snowball Ident from Kirsty Hair on Vimeo.

Snowball Attack Ident - made better


Snowman Ident 2 from Kirsty Hair on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment