Friday 11 February 2011

Title Sequence End Credits

Working with composition to create the Credits for the title Sequence. The order of hierarchy should be: 1. 'Snow Day', 2. 'Top 10 things to do', 3. 'Created by Kirsty Hair'
I feel the chosen one works the best and is clear.



In this first I have used the 'Snow Day' and 'Created by Kirsty Hair
The Snow Day appears through the mask as it moves vertically downwards to reveal the words (as if the snow is melting away) And then the 'Created by...' appears later.


Title Sequence end credits from Kirsty Hair on Vimeo.


In this next one I used an increase in scale for the 'Snow Day', I think this works better than the previous, as it works well with the snowball increasing in scale towards the viewer. I'm not sure if I like the footprints though:


Title Sequence end credits 2 from Kirsty Hair on Vimeo.


In this last one I prefer as it has more information with 'Snow Day', 'Top 10 things to do' and 'Created by Kirsty Hair'.
The 'Snow Day' increases in scale with the snowball. The 'Top 10 things to do' decreases in scale to its position and then the 'Created by Kirsty Hair' just appears, and they all work well to the music
I will use this for the title sequence ending:


Title Sequence (Final) End Credits from Kirsty Hair on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment