Thursday 10 February 2011

Packaging ideas

Another idea I had instead of making the packaging with a colouring book style, was to have another way of getting the children to interact with the packaging. Stickers. I will use my assets already created in illustrator to create the scenery on the packaging, and the characters, snowflakes, snowballs and sledge to create the stickers.



I like this design with the snowflake, however it seemed a bit flimsy and the snowflake would get bent. That may have just been down to the stock:

 I really like this wallet style case were the DVD slots into the top, as it is simple. The whole case can be covered in snow scenery ad the stickers can slot inside too, and the children will be able to interact and decorate their case. 






No comments:

Post a Comment