Monday 7 February 2011

Title Sequence

My first test at using music with my animation. (Lilly Allen - Mr. Blue Sky)
I think it works really well with the movement of the sequence, and it is a fun and catchy song.
I have also put my seperate compositions together as one, and changed the transitions into eachother so they work better.


Title Sequence Coming Together from Kirsty Hair on Vimeo.


Abit more added to the sequence:
In the crit the feedback I got from the above video was to change how the girl is running down the street, as it is just one image. In this updated version I have included an other image of other foot and arm foreward, so it is as if she is running and I also have it bobbin up and down so it gives a better effect. I also need to make the clothes changing abit more fluid.
I have added the snow angel, and sledge scene, I think it is working well but there are still a few tweeks to do such as adding the snow to all the outside scenes, and adding the title at the end, after the snowball 'hits' the screen. There is about 4seconds left on the end of the sequence for that to fit into, as a lead into the programme itself.


Title Sequence (Almost there) from Kirsty Hair on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment