Tuesday 1 February 2011

Top 10 - First Animation Tests - Snow Gear

This is the first animation I made to test out the character getting into her snow gear.
I think it is a bit slow, and not much going on, so I am going to test with the camera, zooming into the parts where the bits of clothes are coming on (e.g. zoom toward hand that glove is moving onto) yet keep her eyes in the frame, apart from when the boots come on, because the process of her getting changed should be a rush because it should seem as though she can't wait to get outside to play in the snow. I also want a background so it is not just white. But then again this was just a test.


Snow Gear from Kirsty Hair on Vimeo.


I changed this slightly so the jacket comes on at the same time, because the eyes looked as if they were moving too much.


Snow Gear 2 from Kirsty Hair on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment