Monday 15 November 2010

Packaging designs

The 'diamond' style packaging net:

Experimenting: with image, composition, and a ribbon around the box, to work with the box closure.
I could not fit all the information onto the back that I would have like to, I will try create another net that will make the back of the box flat, but keep the diamond style on the front.

This is another net I tried:






I used these images for the pack designs, to make them consistent and to create a contrast to the products with their decade colours on them, inside the pack.
I also like the little pictograms ofthe product stencil, jsut to give an insight to what is in the box. I have also kept these black and white, without the labels on them, to create the element of surprise.
I have also added the barcode and CE logo, to make the product look more 'real'.
Designs:





After putting my design onto the net and printing and putting it together, it turned out too triangular and the face and heading on the front of the box looked very distorted with the perspexion. I think the back of the box need to be wider.

No comments:

Post a Comment