Saturday 13 November 2010

Product Label Designs for Marilyn Monroe Luscious Lips

I created a coloured image of Marilyn's face for these products, to make them consistent with the other label designs that are not flat (face powder, cheek blush, eye shadow) as these will wrap around products like label such as the Twiggy mascara and eyeliner, as they have the coloured images of their icon on them.

Composition experimenting: I want to put emphasis on the lips as they are the main focus of these Marilyn products.

Using the gradient for the logo and text to make it more legible.
This is my lip liner design:

This is my lip-stick design:

And my Lip-gloss design. This is in the same style as the 'Twiggy mascara' label design, because they are both the same size and the type is the same

No comments:

Post a Comment