Tuesday 24 May 2011

Final Crit Feedback

Here is the feedback I received in the final crit:



Action Plan:
I like the layout of the boards and they have proved to be clear and informative. However the only thing that needs changing is some of the imagery, which I will replace with photographs of the final products once I have printed them.

These are the main thing I need to work on with my designs:
-Change stroke on logo or change it all to white
-website -further development, to try with a clean fresh white backdrop with the wing pattern.
-web pages
-signage for outside the restaurant
-change type of 'Thank you' on the receipt holder
-menu graphics - change the large pattern to the small wing pattern
-print and photograph final product range
-experiment with foiling for business card, receipt holder and menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment