Saturday 14 May 2011

Menu Idea

Firefly insects are known as being deviant, and with there being a few different types of fireflies, they sometimes mimic eachother to attract the opposite sex of that type of firefly, as a mate or as food.

I had an idea for the menu, for that a message would be read across each page, through selected words in each dish description. This could be something to do with the dining environment, or maybe even the Firefly mission statement. I began to find words to describe the dishes and I will put together sentences that could work. I don't know if this idea will actually work, I will have to take composition carfeully into consideration, but I will test it. The selected words could be made to stand out using foil blocking to give it more emphasis:

No comments:

Post a Comment