Tuesday 15 November 2011

Brief 4 - wAven - logo ideas

When coming up with logo designs I thought about weave designs and tried to combine the two.
I did some continuous line drawings to represent one yarn of thread, and I experimented with weaving the word WAVEN weft into the horizontal warp. This reminded me a bit of a music score. However I couldn't quite make the letters look like music notes. This would be a good concept to use as there are a lot of music artists that come from Sweden such as:
-Abba
-Swedish House Mafia
-Ace of Base
-The Cardigans
-Eagle-Eye Cherry
-Eric Prydz
-Basshunter
-September
-Robyn
-These cover a range of different types of music, so it could relate to a larger audience of the young target age group.
This idea link the Swedish Heritage and yet still applies to the target audience, I think bombarding the young audience with methods of weaving (other story idea0could be 'boring', however if it words that they do no know the meaning of, they could bypass this and just think it is the name of the type of jean.


No comments:

Post a Comment