Friday 25 November 2011

OUGD301 - Graduation - Setting up for print

I set my final designs up for print, using the colour separation for the 2 printing inks, and crop marks. The 2 ink used will be spot varnish and metallic silver.

The Ceremony Information Ticket:
I have fitted 6 tickets on one A2 page, which will mean I can manually screen print more tickets at once. This is better than using an A3 page which I could only fit 2 tickets on.
The tickets measures at 133 x 133mm




Graduation Ticket:
 Same as the Ceremony Info Ticket, I have fitted 6 of the Graduation Ticke's on an A2.
The ticket measures the same as the Ceremony Info ticket at 133 x 133mm




Certificate Wallet:
There is only ink being printed on the front of the certificate so I have created separations for just the front page, to make it easier for manually printing as it will take up less room on the screen. The front side fits onto an A3 sheet.
The whole size of the wallet measures 500 x 336mm, however the front side measures half the width so this is 250 x 336 mm





Ceremony Programme Cover:
Since the cover is only small I have decided to include the whole of the exterior cover, so it is easier to trim. This won't take up much room as it fits onto an A4 sheet.
The whole programme cover measure 280 x 148mm, and once folded measures 140 x 148mm


No comments:

Post a Comment