Monday 21 November 2011

OUGD301 - Brief 3 - Ice Cream

With this brief I have taken a step back to think about the experience the audience will have at the Ice Cream parlour:

I also began to compile the menu - with a limit of 6 flavours for each station. To stay with the Devilicious theme, I experimented with the words to make them sound more naughty. This appeals to the target audience as it is fun.


I then narrowed down the choices for each station:


 The menu will work in 7 stations where a choice will be made from each one to create the perfect ice-cream. Here I began to think of what this could look like in terms of the menu, and the staff order form, to make it as simple as possible:


I then thougth of the format of the menu, with different folds and ways of interacting with it. It is very important to make this as clear as possible and eliminate any confusion. Information graphics will play the biggest part in this, so experimenting with type, image and composition is what I need to do next.



No comments:

Post a Comment