Wednesday 30 November 2011

OUGD301 - Brief 4 - WAVEN - Logo

Working from the previous logo designs I did in Illustrator here are some more that cary on from these. I tried to make it look less corporate by experimenting with dash lines to represent stitch and make it appear to relate to denim bait more. I need to experiment with colour schemes and come away from this obvious blue and yellow, which I have just used to make the type and circle separate.



Open publication - Free publishing - More brand


After this I got told the logo with the A and the large circle looks like a ferris wheel! So that is not something I want the brand to be associated with so I have chosen to to use this. However I found this image of a piece of machinery used within the denim making process which has a look of it. Suppose it is something that could be associated with it, but I don't think it is obvious enough:

No comments:

Post a Comment