Tuesday 22 November 2011

OUGD301 - Brief 1 - Graduation - Designs

I have followed the simplified designs across the other deliverables to keep that consistency.

Ceremony Information:
I played around with the composition, but the student name and course name must be in the right place to fit in the slot and able to read in the certificate wallet. I also used the strips format he certificate to 'frame' the LCA info and what the card is. The text on the reverse also works at the 45degree angle to keep it consistent with the front.



Ticket:
I looked into a few ranges of sizes for the ticket, but it would be more appropriate to have it the same size as the ceremony information card as it can be slotted into the certificate wallet with it.
I also think it would be better in a different colour than the ceremony card, so there is no confusion as they are both the same size. I used white, but it could also be reversed from the metallic ink.


What I want the printed designs to look like as a range:



No comments:

Post a Comment